With Medicare open enrollment, also known as the Annual Election Period (AEP) starting October on 15, this is your opportunity to review your Medicare coverage plan to determine if you are in the best plan for your current health needs. As part of Aspire Health’s Medicare Advantage plans, you receive all the same benefits of Original Medicare and many more benefits and services. If you live in Monterey County, we’d like to show you how to make the most of your Medicare benefits in 2023.
What’s new for Aspire Health Plan in 2023?
We are excited about the 2023 plan features and the enhancements we are making. First, we have improved our plans by lowering some of your copays, deductibles and premiums depending on your plan, but, here’s a few of the highlights in 2023 for all our plans:
- Lower Maximum out-of-pocket (MOOP) to provide you greater financial protection. Remember that Original Medicare does not have a MOOP. Learn more from our previous blog post.
- Three prescriptions for two copays at retail pharmacies.
- Expanded fitness benefit that includes a brain training app, and access to boutique fitness centers like Cyclebar along with the Montage Wellness Centers.
What’s staying the same for Aspire Health Plan in 2023?
While you may have experienced higher costs for other services in your home, your healthcare is only improving this year. Our Enhanced Benefit plans for vision, dental, hearing, transportation and Mom’s Meals will remain the same low premium it has been for the last three years.
We are again offering our members wellness and care management that help them stay healthy. This includes an enhanced care team for members with chronic conditions, gym membership, transportation, chiropractic, and acupuncture. We are continuing to offer an over-the-counter (OTC) benefit for those on the Advantage and Plus plans.
This open enrollment, enjoy the full range of money-saving benefits from the only local Medicare Advantage plans in Monterey County. See what Medicare Advantage can do for you, and how you can get more benefits beyond Original Medicare. Learn more about Aspire Health Plan by:
- Attending a free Medicare seminar in Monterey County (with no obligation to enroll)
- Giving us a call at (866) 798-1530, TTY users call 711
- Dropping in to see us here at 10 Ragsdale Drive, Suite 101, Monterey, CA 93940