- MEDICARE OVERVIEW
- ATTEND A SEMINAR
- ENROLLMENT PERIODS
- MY ASPIRE HEALTH PLAN RIGHTS
- MEDICARE COVERAGE UPDATES
- ONLINE RESOURCES
- Q & A
We know that choosing the right Medicare option for you can be confusing, but there’s help out there if you need it. After browsing our site, you can always get answers straight from the source by visiting these important web sites.
Medicare.gov is the government’s web site that provides general information about Medicare as well as Medicare health plan eligibility, search and comparison tools.
SSA.gov is the Social Security Administrations official web site. You can use this site to search for information about Medicare eligibility and enrollment and learn more about retirement benefits.
Healthcare.gov is the government’s web site that explains all of the changes coming to healthcare thanks to the Affordable Care Act of 2010. This site covers everything from general rights and protections under the law to how the law will affect seniors in the coming years.
Recognizing and reporting fraud, waste and abuse and non-compliance.
- Protect your identity by knowing the signs of fraudulent schemes and questionable offers involving Medicare.
- An identity thief might try to use your Medicare information to get paid for care you never received.
- Look out for people asking for your Medicare claim number or other plan information, or who offer bribes if you will see an unfamiliar doctor or use services you don’t need.
Visit the Medicare web site for more information on preventing fraud.
You can also email us directly if you suspect fraud, waste or abuse is being committed, or call us at 1-800-810-0176.